Friday, February 5, 2010

Stay tuned for the next episode...

Alright, I've been debating for months if I should restart this blog. After my world sort of fell apart last September, I thought it would be useless to post all the whining and blubbering that would inevitably come out when I sat down to write. Suffice to say that nothing I was working on previously actually ended up closing, and I spent the last few months of the year wondering what in the world I was trying to do with my life, both in business and personally (which for me are so intertwined its hard to separate anyway).

But, here I am, writing the next installment. This year, in 2010, I am learning to work and live a different way. Some of the crazy passion for life and work has somehow gone out of me, which was scary and dissapointing at first. However, I have come to realize that being more level headed and less emotionally involved in everything gives me the distance to hopefully make better judgements. We'll see how that turns out, won't we?

So hello again to all my friends that were following my expolits. I'm still here! And I'm back in the saddle, although I'd say I was easing into it this time and not hitting the road at a wild gallop. On the business front, leads are still coming in and I'm still looking at houses and small multi-families. None have been that interesting... yet. I've decided to operate under the guise that I don't NEED my next deal, I can be picky and wait for the right one to come along. Its a good feeling, one I believe will work to my benefit in the long run. I hope you'll all stay tuned in for this new season of Investor in Limbo. I know I'm anxious to see the outcome of the next few episodes!

1 comment:

  1. Life gets too busy! I have made it a goal of mine to reduce the effort and energy required in my real estate investing. I manage my own properties, so I've had to get a little creative. I just started a blog to share.

    You are absolutely right - in this market you should be very picky. I'm looking forward to more of your posts...

    ReplyDelete